Virtual Brand Experience Report
Virtual Brand Experiences are essential to business survival.
They can help:
- Businesses attract more customers
- HR teams recruit the very best talent
- Schools increase student bookings
- Corporations provide effective staff training
and so much more.
Download your free report today to find out more >>>
A virtual brand experience refers to a digital environment created by a business to simulate an immersive brand experience for its customers or potential customers. This could take the form of a virtual reality tour of a product or service, an interactive game, or a personalised online shopping experience.
Virtual brand experiences are useful for businesses for several reasons. First, they can create an emotional connection with customers, which can lead to increased brand loyalty and advocacy. Second, they can help businesses differentiate themselves from competitors by providing a unique and memorable experience. Third, they can help businesses reach new audiences who may not have been able to experience their products or services in person. Finally, virtual brand experiences can be more cost-effective than traditional marketing campaigns or physical events, and can be easily scaled and replicated across multiple channels and platforms.
Here are some statistics about virtual brand experiences:
- According to a survey by Accenture, 47% of consumers are interested in using virtual reality for shopping.
- A study by Greenlight Insights found that the virtual reality market is expected to reach $74.8 billion by 2025.
- The same study also found that 71% of consumers think that virtual reality makes brands seem more innovative.
- In a survey by Walker Sands Communications, 63% of consumers said that virtual reality would change the way they shop.
- A report by Brand Experience found that 71% of consumers who have experienced a virtual brand experience would recommend the brand to others.
- According to a study by Digital Bridge, 81% of consumers believe that virtual reality can help businesses create more engaging experiences.
These statistics highlight the growing importance of virtual brand experiences for businesses and their potential to enhance customer engagement and brand loyalty.